What I Do
Sometimes, if we’re feeling overwhelmed or stuck in some way, it can be difficult to even pinpoint exactly where we might begin . . .
- Do you feel a need to move forward in some way in your life?
- Do you still feel angry or hurt in some way by something that happened in your past?
- Do you struggle to keep calm with your children or partner?
- Do you suffer from a phobia of any kind?
- Do you wish you could be free from a certain pattern of behaviour?
- Are there things that you would like to do but feel you haven’t “got what it takes”?
- Is your business at a standstill?
- Do you feel as though you’re constantly so busy looking after other people’s needs that you neglect your own?
- Are you afraid of being judged by others?
- Do you fear being left alone?
- Do you ever feel as though there is something missing from your life? As if there must be something more?
- Do you feel that no-one understands you?
- Do you sense that you are stifled in some way . . . that something is holding you back?
Your Life Does Not Get Better By Chance . . .
it gets better by CHANGE.
What I Do
Here at vernajoyce.com, my focus is on helping you with the negative experiences that you may have had, which are still having an impact on your life today (because you weren’t able to fully process the negative emotions at the time you experienced them).
I also help you discover and clear out any negative belief systems which you may have formed as a result of those experiences and which are holding you back in any way from experiencing what you want for yourself right now.
I use my intuition to confirm details, & the most appropriate and effective healing corrections for your current condition/situation.
All techniques used are gentle, easy and very powerful in bringing relief and balance into your life & I will be guiding and supporting you every step of the way.
Many people are simply not aware that their life could be different …
more positive . . . more rewarding . . . more fulfilling.
They accept “their lot” in life and do the best they can.
I want you to imagine with me for a minute, though …. “What if your life could be different?”.
And what if one of the main reasons you feel you can’t change something about it ….. the reason that you feel you can’t move forward, is that maybe you just haven’t discovered the incredible qualities that already exist within you?
What if you were carrying around a whole bunch of emotional “baggage” that was simply covering up your brilliant self within?
You actually DO have all the qualities you need to live an incredible life!
It’s just that you may not have access to these qualities right now.
Let me explain it this way…
At the very core of your self…. you have EVERY WONDERFUL QUALITY that you could imagine. The ability to feel joy, fun, peace, confidence, self empowerment, motivation, enthusiasm, self control, and even a healthy sense of self love and appreciation for yourself!
The list goes on of course, and you get where I’m heading with this. Every imaginable wonderful, positive quality is ALREADY within you.
Then, Why Can’t You Feel It ?
Imagine if ….. when you were born ….. all of these wonderful qualities which are a part of you were like a light shining brilliantly inside you, and you could draw on these strengths whenever you needed to. You had easy access to them all of the time.
Then, as you began to grow ….. situations & events began to occur as you started interacting with others, experiencing negative emotions, forming relationships and finding out how this whole “life” thing works (as happens naturally unless we’re living under a rock!).
Life is full of contrast and therefore you would have had both positive and negative experiences.
Now imagine each negative emotion or experience that you were not able to deal with fully at the time, as a layer of dust covering over this bright, shining light within you. I know it’s just a story to make a point…. and you see how then, as these experiences built up over our lives, the very best part of us could easily become obscured, even to ourselves.